- Runs over a twelve month period with three breaks, dates are: 9th Jan-1st April/28th April-22nd July/1st September-2nd December
- Every Saturday morning over the 40 weeks, a BEST mindset and motivational audio is sent out covering that week’s BEST mindset topic (please see topic list on right hand side)
- Every Wednesday, an audio Q & A hosted by Janey and/or Gill, answers your questions around the week’s topic or around women’s lifestyle issues.
- Every Friday afternoon you will receive a weekly round up email with your two call replays and a short, optional self-coaching exercise to complete in your own time
- All calls can be listened to in your own time, you don’t need to be listening to calls at a certain time
- All hosted in our private and secure online portal, JigsawBox which you can access anywhere and anytime
- The program also has 9 hours of bonus woman-to-woman homeopathy & health related audio calls with Claire Zarb that cover all sorts of things from hormone imbalances to adrenal fatigue, understanding the female cycle, sleep , the healthiest contraceptions choices and more
- Private secret Facebook group is set up so 2017 BESTies can share inspirations and progress. Janey or Gill are on here daily
- Keep all resources for life!
- If you ever wanted to repeat BEST, it’s just £10 a month
- Towards the end of the program, there is an optional BEST social lunch with all the BEST girls, Janey and Gill which takes place in central London. (NB This is not included in the price of BEST, but all you need to do is buy your lunch, approx £25 and Janey and Gill are there for 3-4 hours)
I love Janey’s honesty about herself and how she turns things around just with her thoughts, it is really useful. I also like her honesty when challenging people and not just saying ‘poor you’, she makes it clear that it’s up to you to change things
Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the Q and A’s and how valuable I find them. There is so much to take from them all and they help to put things in perspective. The fact that I can listen to all the BEST content for life is another fantastic side to BEST!
Really loving the programme and have really been enjoying getting to know everyone and sharing the journey with other women
I get so much out of hearing about other people’s scenarios* and I’m also taking away lots of great stuff that I can incorporate into my life, so thank you
I had no idea that it would help me with SO much in my life. It has addressed how I behave in my marriage, how I am as a Mum, how I view myself, how I am with my parents, how I get what I want and need from situations, how I accept who I am, how I see my strengths and weaknesses, how I view happiness, my values, I could go on and on!
I have a new contentment. A peace with myself and my life. A different energy. No longer striving for perfectionism. It has made me kinder to myself and it has made me lighten up, about everything
If you’d have told me last Christmas that by November, I wouldn’t care about what others thought about me, I could never have imagined it, not a million years!” But BEST has single handledly been the best thing (excuse the pun!) I have ever done in my life. Janey, I cannot thank you enough for changing my life. Every single woman should do this, in fact it should be made the law!
The combo of Janey and Gill is such a powerful one. Janey’s upbeat style alongside Gill’s no nonsense approach is absolutely amazing. Thanks to both of you
I would like to thank you for giving me the confidence to go ahead and pursue a new career. BEST step 7 did it for me, I have listened to it so many times, I think I know it off my heart!
I listen to your audios on the way to work and I cannot believe I nearly didn’t sign up for BEST. It has been absolutely incredible, especially the way it has been structured. Genius Janey, I hope every person finds out about this course and does it. An absolute life-enhancer!
I love Janey's style and approach - very uplifting, positive and inspiring.
I wish wish wish every woman would do this programme!! Unfortunately I don't think a lot of women put enough focus on self-development and don't see the value in spending the money on something like this because they have other priorities.
I just loved being part of a group of amazing women who were committed to improving themselves and their lives!
For anyone who is thinking about signing up...Do it. It will be the best money you’ve ever spent
This program is Empowering, uplifting and genuine!
A life-changing course on a subtle, profound and practical level. Even if I do it over and over for the next 10 years, I'll get something different out of it each time.
The mindset programme works through a series of nine steps to help you become your best:
- Time to get real
- Resetting yourself
- Removing denial
- The right goal setting for you
- Building better body image
- Becoming less critical
- Being nicer to yourself
- Learning to really like yourself
- What others think of you is none of your business
- Creating more balance
- Pace yourself
- Nourishment not punishment
- Invest in yourself
- Leaving the past behind
- Having no regrets
- Stress mindset
- Removing comparison
- Putting first things first
- Getting organized without stress
- Removing road blocks
- Friendly project planning
- Creating the right environment
- Free yourself
- Feel good
- Removing perfectionism
- Understanding happiness
- Lowering your fear
- Trusting your ability
- Building your strengths, conquering your weaknesses
- Knowing yourself
- Believing in yourself
- Removing negative messages in your head
- Identifying patterns
- Overcoming procrastination
- Re-affirmation for long-term success
- Simplify your life
- More being less doing
- Love more
- The best is yet to come
Janey HolidayFounder / Read More
Janey Holliday is a motivational speaker, lifestyle coach and personal trainer with over 14 years experience working in women’s health.
Gill Harvey – BushCoach / Read More
Gill left her senior management position in the corporate world in 2003. Already having an Honours degree in psychology she went on to gain a life coaching qualification